Re: Tranny troubles

To: <ROVER827@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Tranny troubles
From: "James Franks" <jimmble@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 08:42:18 -0400
<Next: To push the slave cylinder closer to the gearbox, place seven washers
on each mounting bolt on the slave cylinder bracket.>

DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (sorry Richard)

The rest of the advice is sound, but before you decide on a clutch, look up
the info on the  Buckeye Triumph site under TR6 clutch.
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/