Re: Home welder

To: "Peter Macholdt" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Home welder
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:34:01 -0500
Cool, I love my mig welder. It's a Clark 130EN (I think). It's got a lot of
use. From frame to plug welds to butt welds. You better invest in some
grinding disc!

  That's what happened to me, it was on sale the day after Thanksgiving, so I
thank myself for giving it to me. Not just for car repairs, but fixing all
kinds of things and projects.

Richard
69 in the works, with a new damaged boot lid by UPS!!!