RE: Alternators and Radios

To: "'Gary Fluke'" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Alternators and Radios
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@directvinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:24:23 -0400
The original BL AM/FM radio from CF37325U has no manufacturer's label
still attached if there ever was one. Stamped on the side is "Made in
Taiwan"
This radio is identical to the original radios in the other two '75 and
'74.5 TR6s I had in the 70's. Three came from the same dealership in
Columbus, GA., a '75 was originally sold in Mobile, AL I believe.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
CF37325U