Autoweek TR6 Article

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Autoweek TR6 Article
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:49:25 -0400
Hi List,

Years ago I set aside an "Escape Road" article on the 1976 TR6.  The article is
from the July 18, 1994 Autoweek issue and is written by John Matras.  It is a
one page article that talks about the car.  Nothing tremendously earth
shattering, but I have scanned it into a jpg file and if anyone is interested
and would like a copy of the file, I would be happy to send it to them.  I dont
know the legalities of making it available on a website somewhere, if someone
can and wants to do so.  Let me know.

Aaron Cropley
CC63681L