Re: Fuel Tank Leak

To: hfader@usa.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Tank Leak
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 16:55:09 -0400
Hi Hugh,

Before you go trough too much work, check to see if you have a drain plug
over there somewhere.  One of my tanks had a plug and rubber washer
there.  I never noticed it until I started using the tank to hold the #2
fuel for my heating system in the garage.  It started leaking and was
easily remedied by snugging it up a bit.

Good luck,
Jay