RE: Wiper Mechanism

To: "'John Zimmerman'" <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wiper Mechanism
From: Ben Heller <ben.heller@gses.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:26:16 -0400
John,

You need to remove the access panel to replace the wiper wheel boxes. There
is a access panel behind the glove box and behind the tach. Remove the tach
and glove box to get to them. Mine were not riveted in. Mine had phillip had
screws. If you are only replacing the wiper motor cable then you do not have
to remove the panels. Be careful -- The wheel boxes that got from TRF were
so tight that I had to put my old ones back in. Also make sure they are in
correctly so that the wipers move in the correct position when operated.

Ben Heller
73 TR-6
Joppa, Md