Re: header/gear reduction starter : FYI

To: Alan <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Re: header/gear reduction starter : FYI
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:49:49 -0700
Al, Check the mounting boss on your gear reduction starter. The starter
should be secured to the mounting boss with socket head cap screws.
There should also be three possible positions for the starter. One of
them should work. I had to reposition mine to work with the headers. In
fact, I don't think it would have fit at all in the configuration it
arrived in. Give it a shot.

Shawn J. Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO