RE: Differential re-install tips?

To: "'Lumia, John'" <jlumia@ball.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Differential re-install tips?
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:26:18 -0400
Re: Differential re-install tips?Thanks John. I didn't have to move the
exhaust to get it in. But I had help.

I used a leather seal from BPNW. Soaked it for a couple of days in gear oil.
I'll report on its effectiveness. I have 2 of the 3 shafts hooked up and am
taking a break. For some reason I have been getting dizzy when I work on my
back under the car for any length of time.

- Hugh