Parts For Sale in UK

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Parts For Sale in UK
From: "Spitfire Pat" <spitfirepat@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:12:33 +0000
Apologies to non-UK listers for this message...

Some of you may know me from the Spitfires list, but I have a number of
items that due to an imminent house move I need to clear from my garage.
All parts are in Milton Keynes, and are mostly GT6 based.

Please mail me off-list at spitfirepat@hotmail.com for more details.

Thanks

Pat Catchpole

Chassis (GT6 with V5, '73 - M Reg, late non-roto)...#50
Fibre Glass GT6 Mk3 Bonnet Assy (complete, no rust!)...#125
2500cc engine (from saloon)...Free to anyone who can collect it
   (Top end good, bottom end bad)
Bell (TSSC) Stainless Semi-Sport Exhaust (GT6)...#100
New OE GT6 LH Rr Wing (with pressed fuel fill hole)...#75
New OE Fr Wings (GT6 MK3)...#20ea
New FG Inner Fr Wheel Arches (complete x2)...#20ea
GT6 Mk3 Tailgate (tinted heated glass)...#20
GT6 Mk3 Rr Quarterlights (x2)...#20
Spin-On Oil Filter Conversion for 6cyl engine...#20

Lots of other (mainly Spitfire) smaller items such as seats, wheels Smith
gauges etc.  Mail me if there is something you are looking for
spitfirepat@hotmail.com