Differential re-install tips?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Differential re-install tips?
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 15:08:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hugh,

    I'm not sure how you are going about the re-installation, but make sure
that you are installing the top half of the front bushings, and then installing
the differential. You will have to use something to hold the bushings in place,
like tape or grease. If it is still too tight, you might have to leave the rear
bushings loose (where they bolt to the pumpkin) and this should give a little
more manuvering room. If you have any specific questions you can e-mail me off
list if you want....last time I swapped diffs the total time was 1:45, as I was
pressed for time and I needed the car for an autocross the next morning.

good luck,

Ryan