TR6 nuts 'n bolts

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 nuts 'n bolts
From: Shane Ingate <madmax_xx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:24:26 -0400
All,

Has anyone ever figured out how many, of what size nuts and bolts our cars
need for *complete* nut and bolt replacement?

I want to replace almost all fasteners with zinc-plated, but do not know how
many to purchase.  Buying in bulk is certainly cheaper than buying them
individually from the Big 3.

An excellent Excel spreadsheet of "visible" fasteners was painstakingly
prepared by Nelson Riedel of Buckeye Triumphs, and is available on-line at:
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/index_technical.htm

However my question is how extensive is this list, and what does'nt it
cover?

Cheers,

Shane Ingate in Maryland

PS Mounted fenders to the shell and starting cutting holes in the bodywork
for the yet-to-be-announced modifications.  Still waiting for the chassis to
be powder-coated.