RE: Triumph Wins

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: Triumph Wins
From: "Stephen Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:13:24 -0700
Bob,

Many years after and high blood pressure after I did Gymkahana and
Autocross with my Ford Consul Corsair (c-prod), I found that I sure could
have used my current meds to keep my pulse down.

Thanks

Steve

-

In autox, the only driver qualifications are a valid driver license, a
helmet and whatever the entry fee is. It helps if you have a pulse.

:-)

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

C ya,
rml
'74 TR6 (original owner)
'73 TR6 (race car)
----
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |
----

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]