Re: Home welders

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>, Richard Seaton <rsh17@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Home welders
From: Charlie Shaw <charlie.shaw@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 08:15:06 -0800
I have the Hobart 135 which came with the gas regulator and all other
required items, less tank and gas. It has been a great welder for me so
far. I have not encountered a problem with the duty cycle yet. Just keep it
in mind when you set up your work. I got up to the limit when welding an
exhaust system up for my 78 land cruiser but I generally don't continuous
weld for that long, just tack and check with breaks between. And go with
the gas, the flux will work but you will not use it after you use the gas.

Charlie Shaw
75 TR6 CF39093UO
Anchorage, Alaska