Re: removing camshaft

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: removing camshaft
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 08:10:56 -0400
Peter,

You need to remove the manifolds because the head has to come off. When you
change the cam, the lifters also have to be changed and there is only one
way to do that, heads off.

If you want to see the improvement that the cam is capable of, you should
use the disk, a dial indicator and the spec sheet that comes with the cam.
Not tough, but it is easier if you have the help of someone who has done
this before.

Peter
'68 TR250