RE: Brakes

To: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Brakes
From: rcotting@mgnet.ca
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:11:18 -0400
While we're on the topic of the SBP, the process can be made much more
interesting if the GAS pedal is pumped by mistake.  The mental processes of
elimination are truly put to the test in your quest to explain to yourself
why the operation is being unsuccessful.  The experience is truly enhanced
by the element of danger, impending doom and true bewilderment over the
pervasive smell of 91 octane.

Which is why all the manuals I've ever seen warn you to wait half an hour
after bleeding your brakes before starting the car.

Rich C.