Re: Two questions/Mystery oil & carb jets

To: tr6taylor@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Two questions/Mystery oil & carb jets
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:00:03 -0000
Thanks for your reply Dick.  I rebuilt the carbs a couple of months ago but
did not replace the fixed jets (as the folks at TRF and a couple others said
"just leave 'em in".  The holes were still round and not misshapen.  The
carbs are still running a little too rich so I thought I'd take another stab
at actually completing the job.  Thanks for your encouragement.

Walt Fogle