A type overdrive wiring

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A type overdrive wiring
From: TR6me@cs.com
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:30:33 EDT
I recently added an a type overdrive to my 72 tr6. I purchased it from an
auto wrecking company and was expecting  all the switches on the top gear
selector to be correct. that was not the case. It came with one switch on the
drivers side and one on the top. I was told this is not correct. If someone
out there has an overdrive that is original and could help me with the proper
location of these switches and the wires that go to them it would be of great
help to me.

Mark Johnson
72tr6