RE: Two questions/Mystery oil & carb jets

To: 6Pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Two questions/Mystery oil & carb jets
From: Phil Buck <PhilB@kxr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:55:28 -0700
Walt,
I have used Marvel Mystery Oil mixed with fuel for many years in older
autos. The primary reason for me was to remove carbon build up in cylinders
heads and intake manifolds (especially when leaking dashpot oil). I have
never used it in the crankcase, though it does prescribe it as a use on the
label, it seems a little thin to add to the oil.

FWIW
Philip