Re: Engine stumbles. . .

To: "Jim Davis" <jamdav@woodward.com>,
Subject: Re: Engine stumbles. . .
From: "Robert" <trsix74@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:18:55 -0400
Bring the idle up to 850, set the static timing at 11-12 degrees BTDC. Then
check the idle which might need to be brought down a notch. Adjust front and
rear carbs equally at an eighth of a turn each time and give slight throttle
in-between each adjustment. Make sure that engine is running at normal temp
before adjusting anything.