Re: Moss orders

To: Don Clark <d@donclark.org>, 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss orders
From: Kendall Larsen <kjlarsen@puc.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:14:34 -0700
Don,
    Forgot to address your question about moss. Here in CA i've been getting
great service from them. 2nd to 3 rd day service with regular shipping. And
they've had the parts i needed. Shipping from them is far quicker and
cheaper than TRF or VC, as Moss has a wharehouse located on the same side of
the country as me. One problem i did have is that they mixed a couple of
exhaust valve guides in with my intakes. Delayed my head work for several
days. They did refund all shipping costs promptly.

Kendall Larsen