Fwd: 6 Pack Digest V1 #158

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: 6 Pack Digest V1 #158
From: ELLVET@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:48:53 EDT
--part1_97.9f5f4f9.26daa075_boundary

In a message dated 08/24/2000 10:00:50 PM US Mountain Standard Time, ELLVET
writes:

<< $SENDER@autox.team.net

--part1_97.9f5f4f9.26daa075_boundary

From: ELLVET@aol.com
Full-name: ELLVET
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 01:00:50 EDT
Subject: Re: 6 Pack Digest V1 #158
To: $SENDER@autox.team.net

Well i put my weber downdrafts on without much help from the outside world.
Of course the 6 won't run but... a little mistake I made when I tried to
start it was to  not plug the vaccuum advance on the distributor. Now it just
clicks.  I know there must be an easy way to fix this but so far I can't
figure it out.  Can anybody help me with this ?  Maybe i need a mechanical
advance on the distributor ?? I would appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

ellvet @aol.com

--part1_97.9f5f4f9.26daa075_boundary--