Has Anyone Installed Rimmer's Dual Sport Exhaust?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Has Anyone Installed Rimmer's Dual Sport Exhaust?
From: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 14:22:12 -0700
Hello everyone,

This week I received my stainless steel header and dual exhaust for my 72
TR6 from Rimmer Brothers. This is the setup that is similar to the Monza
system with two mufflers mounted at the rear of the car.

After reviewing the instructions I realize that I don't know how the rear
mufflers are supposed to be hung on this system. It looks like the plan is
that I drill into the trunk to mount the brackets and then attach the rubber
mounts to the brackets and the mufflers. Has anyone that has installed this
or a similar system before tell me if this is the case?

One other exhaust question that I guess I should have asked before I bought
this beast. Exactly how loud is it? I was expecting some sort of an enclosed
muffler at the rear, but I can see straight through these things.

On another note has anyone else had a problem getting parts delivered from
Moss on time. This is the fourth time out of five orders that I have had
either lost, mis-delivered or not shipped on time. I am sick of this.

Thanks,
Don Clark
Seattle, WA