Re:TR6 clutch, and them some.....

To: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:TR6 clutch, and them some.....
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:13:08 -0400
Kevin,

The camshaft end float was an interesting issue with my engine.  Measure
yours and if it's a bit on the high side, I'll enumerate what I did to
resolve it.

Mounting the engine on the stand can be fun, too.  It will go there but
you'll have to remove it to get the flywheel off.  I found it necessary
to strip the engine down to just the crank in the block and then I had
to take the engine off the stand and place it on the bench.

Lots of help available on the list.  Good Luck,

Gary
'75 TR6  Digest
Severn, Maryland