TR6 clutch

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>, TR6 List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 clutch
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:38:36 -0400
List,
        I replaced my stock clutch with an up-graded kit from British Parts
Northwest and after about 200 miles it is working great! This clutch kit
contained the t/o bearing from a Toyota Landcruiser (I think) and has a
slightly different pressure plate, origins unknown to me. The amount of
pressure needed to disengage the clutch has been reduced significantly
and the engagement is much smoother than with the stock clutch. It cost
quite a bit more than stock, but in my opinion it is definitely worth
it.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO