3 more questions.

To: "'6 Pack List (E-mail)'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 more questions.
From: "McBride, Scott" <SMcBride@CECControls.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:42:01 -0400
Background info.
'76 TR6, 57,000 miles, bought last Oct. Spent last winter doing suspension
rebuilds, plan on engine work this winter.

1. Tach went out on a drive last week, is there a particular weak link in
the system?

2. Car runs fine, but from information from the list, it would seem that
most of you are getting around 25 mpg? I have checked mine over that last
two tanks fulls and I am only getting 15 mpg. Since I bought the car I have
not done any engine tune-up yet, but I am going to start there. Dose anyone
have another idea on the subject?

3. With the planned engine work, is there any reason that any machine shop
can not do the engine work, or are there particulars in this engine that
need to be addressed by a knowledgeable British rebuilder? I live in the
Detroit area, can anyone recommend a shop here. I have a spare engine, so I
can don't have to rush through the re-build.

Thanks, for the help...
Scott
'76 yellow TR-6, running fine, just not to efficiently.