Re: VTR Portland Show Address?

To: Don Clark <d@donclark.org>
Subject: Re: VTR Portland Show Address?
From: Grego Sanguinetti <grego@accelerant.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 11:36:01 -0700
Don Clark wrote:

> Does anyone have the address of the show this Saturday near Portland, OR? I
> didn't see it listed on the VTR site.
>
> I plan on driving down on Saturday morning to take a peek at the cars and
> eat dinner at Salvador Molly's. It's a great place for some Caribbean food
> on the road to Beaverton. Check it out on the citysearch site if you're
> going to the convention and haven't left already.
>
> http://portland.citysearch.com/E/V/PDXOR/0007/23/53/cs1.html
>
> Thanks,
> Don Clark
> Seattle, WA

Don, I know the main hotel is the Greenwood Inn. That is at the intersection
of Allen Bvld and hiway 217. You would take I5 south to 405 to 26 west
to 217 south then Allen is the 3rd exit.

I haven't talked to Ray for quite a while but I think the cars were going to
be there. But they might also be at Portland International Raceway.
I saw a bunch of stuff going on there last night.

I am seriously bummed that my company chose this week and this
weekend to move into our new facility and I am responsible for the
new computer room, networking, telephones and moving all the computers
so I cannot take part in the VTR festivities. Maybe the Sat night
dinner though. Not to mention that my car chose this time to die....
waaaaaaaaaaaa.

-grego