RE: brake light failure

To: "'RedTriumphTr6@aol.com'" <RedTriumphTr6@aol.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: brake light failure
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@abcbank.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:41:29 -0500
My brake lights went out a couple of weeks ago.  One of my fuses kept
blowing, the one that controls the gas gauge, temp gauge.  After replacing
the fuse a couple of times, I was driving down the road when smoke started
rising from under the dash.  I turned the key off and while I was wondering
what was going on, the brake light switch under the dash by the brake pedal,
fell out and was melting.  I quickly disconnected it.  Does anyone know
what would have caused this?  Another reason to buy Dan Masters new book I
suppose.

Chris Kincer
73 TR6