Re: Intake Manifolds For Sale?

To: Kendall Larsen <klarsen@inreach.com>
Subject: Re: Intake Manifolds For Sale?
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:51:07 -0400
Kendall,

The Factory/Bentley reprint manuals show the entire system very well; other
TR6 books (Kimberley, Haynes manual) also show the system but not as well.

I am in the middle of a retro fit of a PI system to a carb car (using the
Lucas system).  The PI manifolds are a beautiful piece of work, and will
accept not only the Lucas injectors but also the longer Bosch EFI type as
well.  And given that these are located for optimal port-injection, I would
skip the hassle of converting a weber manifold, and I would guess that you
could pick up a set of manifolds from the UK/Oz/Nz for a lot less anyway.

I'd be interested to learn more about how you are mapping/controlling the
open-loop part of the GM EFI (I know that GM has now released the notated
assrmbler code for the maps, but I haven't hear of anyone getting too far
with this one.

Tony Gordon