Intake Manifolds For Sale?

To: 6 Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Intake Manifolds For Sale?
From: Kendall Larsen <klarsen@inreach.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 14:08:07 -0700
Hello All,
    I'm looking for a source where I could buy an intake manifold for triple
webers (no linkage necessary). Anyone have a spare laying around they'd like
to sell? Or do you know where I could get my hands on one?

    Also does anyone have any pictures of a PI set up on a TR6 they could
send to me or post? I've never seen it and I'm curious how it is done. Also
if any would like to sell a PI manifold I would like to talk to you as well.

Working on a fuel injection system for my 6 using GM parts. In the
planning/design stage at the moment. I know this is blasphemy for the
Zstromberg fans out there... but oh well mine are messed up and don't want
to deal with them anymore. I'm planning to get an ECU the will control both
fuel and spark when I finish it I will post a web page with all the details
and troubles I ran into.

Kendall Larsen
74 1/2