Re: Wiper Problems

To: "Sally or Dick Taylor" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiper Problems
From: "J. Garruba" <jgarruba@hotpop.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:09:53 -0400
Dick,

    Thanks, I guess that I will have to do it the hard way.  I will try the
short cut idea first and let you guys know.  Is there a difference between
the driver side and passenger side wheelboxes, it seems that most suppliers
have superceeded the seperate left and right part numbers with a single
unit.  I was wondering if its worth trying to find an exact replacement for
the left side, if that will make my job easier.

Your wisdom and advice are appreciated.

Best Regards,
Joseph Garruba