cylinder head

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: cylinder head
From: bob whitehead <bob.whitehead@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:43:29 +0100
this is question for any techie tubies out there.

i have recently posted regarding oil in the cooling system. I happen to
have a spare
cylinder head.It is a triumph tune stage 2 head.
An engineers report on the head states the following;-
combustion chamber as measured : 33.5 cc ( standard 43.3cc)
giving a compression ratio of 12.3 - 1 (standard 9.5 - 1)
this assumes a bore and stroke of 74.7 & 95 mm.

My question is, will a head of this spec. run on an (balanced) otherwise
standard engine and manifold without making the car undrivable.

If it will it will solve my problem of oil getting into the cooling
system with my
current cylinder head.

Any comments/help gratefully received.

rgards