Re: [Vintage-race] Trailer tires

To: twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Trailer tires
From: Nor Cal SAAC <webmaster@norcal-saac.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 20:35:37 -0700
I have used these from Tire Rack

  http://www.smartire.com/

I had an early system that was marginal for trailer use
due to signal strength.  They came out with a revised
receiver with an antenna that worked much better.  But then
I managed to blow up the receiver by trying to plug the
power connector in without looking and hit the remote
head connector instead ..... oops.

...but I don't think they're still in the market. Some friends
locally have sensors that simply screw onto the valve stem.
Which are easy to install, but introduce another point of
failure.

   http://tinyurl.com/4lxwck

Here's a valve stem system

   http://www.advantagepressurepro.com/_Products/index.htm