Re: In car video cameras

To: carlynneracing@charter.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: In car video cameras
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 22:51:34 EST
In a message dated 1/6/02 1:32:14 PM Mountain Standard Time,
carlynneracing@charter.net writes:

<< Hello All,
 I made a simple mount out of galvanized steel. It attaches to the rollbar
 and (obviously) to the camera. If anyone is interested, reply off-net and
 I'll forward the photos to you that I just sent to Henry.

 MY question for the net: now that I have all these incredible video's of
 'death defying' antics in a racecar, how do I transfer them from video tape
 to digital (i.e. CD/DVD, or into my computer???).

 Thanks,
     Carl >>
Hi all!   I did essentially the same thing  Carl did.  I  bent a piece of 3"
wide aluminum
@  4 places, drilled hole in bottom for mount & duct taped this 'pluggers'
lash-up
with a 1989 Sony cam corder to my rollbar & ran my GT6 in the last Steamboat
street race in 98".
That Sat. nite ,we had 20 people in the room lovin' the results I got. No
jiggling to
speak of. Just beginner's luck maybe!?   Kev Lynch,  RMVR