Re: Vintage race cars built today

To: Tombread@aol.com, WSpohn4@aol.com, S800Racer@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Vintage race cars built today
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:51:18 EDT
At CVAR we would let a continuation car (AC MK.IV or Shelby-American only)
race so long as it was period correct and had an aluminum body. It would not
be eligible for our championship. We do not take any other Cobra replicas. We
do not have any cars taking us up on this, as most everyone that buys a
Shelby 4000 puts in a non-period engine, brakes, gearbox or wheels (or all
the above). And most AC's have 5-speed boxes, so no go.
Harold Pace
CVAR Vehicle Regulations