Vintage race cars built today

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vintage race cars built today
From: "Mike Cobine" <mcobine@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:37:14 -0400
Bill, I think you hit the most points that are common to many of the others,
so if you don't mind, I'd like to use your note as a basis for replies, and
thoughts.  I'll put them down through the note, a bit harder to read, but
they link to the thought at hand.

Many are not reading what I wrote.  I didn't write "it has to have a history
when it was new".  I wrote it should have been a race car in a real series.
That doesn't mean a '59 TR3 had to race E/Prod in 1959.  It could have raced
E/Prod in 1974 or 1980.  But it should have raced.