Re: Vintage race cars built today

To: S800Racer@aol.com, mcobine@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: Vintage race cars built today
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:41:39 EDT
In a message dated 10/07/01 10:46:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
S800Racer@aol.com writes:

> The point is, you should have a car created to race and not one created to
> vintage race. >>
>
>     What if the car was vintaged raced 15 years ago?  Another line to draw?

I have one race car that I have run for 28 years - it obviously predates the
vintage racing scene here. The other one was built for a bit of regular
racing, but primarily for vintage, albeit in about 1980. Would that one get
classed as a race car or a vintage racer, I wonder?

As you say - more lines to draw.

Bill