Re: RHD

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: RHD
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:59:22 -0800
Try this picture from automotive hell: You're riding in the front seat
of a RHD taxi in congested downtown Sydney Australia with a driver who
barely speaks English because he just emigrated to Australia, and your
brain is screaming, "NO!!!" while your foot is looking for a brake
pedal. ;=)

Simon

Been there, done that, threw out the underwear afterwards...