Re: Fixing the system?

To: "Mark Roper" <markwroper@compuserve.com>, <S800Racer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Fixing the system?
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:09:19 -0400
  I have apologized to Doug and now I will apologize to the list for going
outside the box.  I think if we all looked hard enough, we would find that
undesirable people come from all walks of life.  It was wrong of me to
stereotype any one occupation,

  So let's go racing!

  Okay, so I don't race, ... yet.  I do turn a wrench on a couple of Datsun
1600s that run SCCA GP, driven by the father - daughter team of Jim and
Cathy Sloan.  I know it isn't vintage racing but running any thirty year old
car is fun.
  I drive a 1969 Datsun 1600 and as a member of the Ohio Roadster Owners
Club, I hope to see more than just a few roadsters, 510s and Z's at MidOhio
in June for the Vintage GP.  No doubt we will have over 30 vintage Datsuns
on the show grounds Sunday.  We are sharing a corral with ZCCO and ZACO, the
two Z clubs here in Ohio.  Stop by if you have a chance.  I hope to get to
the track on Friday to spend some time wandering the paddocks.  Saturday and
Sunday will be filled with club activities and lots of good racing!  See ya
there.

Regards,
Paul Kort
OROC