Re: Fixing the system?

To: lwdent@fwi.com, S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fixing the system?
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:49:48 GMT
Larry & group,

Actually, I started this thread by asking the question.  And knowing what
might happen, I specifically asked people to refrain from lawyer-bashing and
to refrain from voicing general opinions on the tort system. Frankly, I have
deleted the lawyer-bashing and tort-whining messages without even reading
them, as those messages have no value to me.

But a BIG thank-you to all, like Larry, who provided factual information
based on their personal experience.  That's what we're looking for.  I truly
appreciate the time, effort, and openness of those who share useful &
on-target information on this list.  Let's keep it that way (or I'll sue the
pants off all you list abusers, make it a class action for wasting the time
of all the other listers, and hire Doug Meis to file the thing!) ;-)

Mark Palmer