Re: vintage race car research

To: <JAshburne@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <BPHILLIP@hklaw.com>
Subject: Re: vintage race car research
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 07:58:06 -0400
All my research material has been loaned to a friend out of state. I have some
midwest race programs from that time period I can look in when they come home.
I will forward your e-mail to Pat as he is using my reference materials to
research another car. I have a photo of my Lotus Eleven at Lawrenceville from
1960 but that would do you no good. BTW, I went back to Lawrenceville about ten
years ago and it still has many of the landscape features it did in the photo.
I'm sure the airport buildings are newer but I'll bet it could bring back
memories to anyone who raced there.

>>> <JAshburne@aol.com> 05/02/00 11:55PM >>>
The latest Cavallino #116 has an article about a series I 500 Mondial and it
mentions that more Mondial information and in particular information about
Series II Mondials can be found in issue numbers 37, 61, 62 and 63.

Sorry I don't have them handy right now so I can't say whether those issues
might have information about your father's car.

John Ashburne