Re: vintage race car research

To: BPHILLIP@hklaw.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: vintage race car research
From: JAshburne@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:55:57 EDT
The latest Cavallino #116 has an article about a series I 500 Mondial and it
mentions that more Mondial information and in particular information about
Series II Mondials can be found in issue numbers 37, 61, 62 and 63.

Sorry I don't have them handy right now so I can't say whether those issues
might have information about your father's car.

John Ashburne