Re: Spirit of Vintage Racing, was Re: Lime Rock Fall Festival

To: Teamnet@hyperion.com
Subject: Re: Spirit of Vintage Racing, was Re: Lime Rock Fall Festival
From: Joseph_Chimbolo@hyperion.com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:33:25 -0500

---------------------- Forwarded by Joseph Chimbolo on 01/19/2000 12:33 PM
---------------------------

Joseph Chimbolo
01/19/2000 12:32 PM

To:   "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
cc:
      (Document link not converted)

With the popularity of Goodwood, I would think many groups and drivers would be
even more interested in period authentic.   Secondly, to me the challenge of
vintage racing is to drive a car as well as the greats of racing had done in the
same equipment, schock for schock, dampers, flywheels, tires etc.  If you don't
like how the cars were built, buy a contemporary SCCA car.  But that is just me.