Re: the time I blew off tech

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the time I blew off tech
From: Nick England <nick@cs.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 13:19:25 -0400 (EDT)
I am sure that tech inspectors have very few stories to tell about
the drivers they deal with - none of whom are clueless or the least
bit conceited. Oh no, surely not :-) :-)

In truth, I think we all greatly appreciate the volunteers who make it
possible for us to go play in traffic - the tech inspectors,
corner workers, timing & scoring, etc. Don't forget to wave on your
cool down lap and to thank them whenever you can.
Remember the corner worker motto, "No Wave, No Save."

Best Regards & Have Fun,
Nick England
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~nick/racing.html