Re: the time I blew off tech

To: PSR <psr@mnw.net>
Subject: Re: the time I blew off tech
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 1999 05:54:03 -0700
Pat:

This is an excellent topic for a new thread "worker appreciation".  We
have been struggling with this issue for some years now in Florida
Region SCCA.  The Vintage group has done a number of things to attempt
to show our appreciation.  We donate items to be given away at the
worker/driver party (Saturday night after the track is cold), donate
money to help sponsor the party or acquire worker safety items and even
paid the membership dues for a number of the workers.  It still doesn't
seem like it's enough though.

I'd really like to hear ideas from other drivers and workers on this
subject so let's start a separate thread and see what we come up with!

Thanks!

*8o)

John A. Rollins, Vintage Race Coordinator
Florida Region, SCCA