Re: desktop thrills!

To: schaiken@e-chemicals.com, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: desktop thrills!
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 17:19:52 EST
I've had a look at it on a friend's PC.  Was curious if you had the same
problems as him.  The steering responses seemed slow, and he had to turn the
background graphics off, or the system would intermittently stop and/or lock
up.  The cars and the races are very cool....what a great concept.  Just wish
it worked better than the version I saw.  BTW, he has a Dell 300 MHz PII with
plenty of RAM, and Win95, and wheel and pedals, so it should have worked???

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus (still prefer the REAL thing) Cortina Mk1 #128