Re: desktop thrills!

To: MHKitchen@aol.com
Subject: Re: desktop thrills!
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 08:18:30 -0800
Hey Miles,

Well, it might depend heavily on his graphics card.  If he has a fast 3D
accelerator card like a 3Dfx Voodo II or somethiong, his performance
will be better - especially if it's an AGP card.  Also, make sure he's
got the latest driver for his graphics card and the latest version of
Direct X.

Andy

PS - I've been playing a game called Whiplash using 3D glasses.