Re: FV not good enough ....

To: John Robinson <john@jr-and-assoc.demon.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: FV not good enough ....
From: Jeremy Braithwaite <ATROZ@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:49:35 -0500
Message text written by John Robinson
>As regards running with the Fords - naturally most of them moaned and
whined about the problems of driving around the slow Vees.  Personally I
had no problem in my 125hp Super Vee, so maybe this is a matter of
driver attitude rather than speed differential.<

John

Thanks for the input - I'll pass it on the Vee guys over here.

Where we've been on the same circuit over here the faster Vees seem to be=

up with the slower FFs - the corner speeds are very similar and the Fords=

can easily get past down the straight.  From my perspective it has to be =
much safer combination than running the FFs with F5000 where there is a
50mph difference in top speed at the end of the straight - 170mph vs 120
mph.

regards

Jeremy