Re: Stirling Moss

To: bkincaid@reasoning.com, owner-vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Stirling Moss
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:22:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hey, give ol' Stirling and his ilk some slack guys, he and the cars may be
vintage but he  has the driving mentality of when he and the cars were young.
 The original drivers of our now vintage cars were, and  some still are
(obviously), very competitive blokes.  His little foray  might be yet another
 story  we can all look forward to hear if/when we are fortunate enough to
listen to Sterling speak. Sterling can dice with me anytime, the pleasure
would be all mine! Hell, he can use my car too.
I for one hope Earl does'nt do shit......................We play at vintage
racing,   MOSS IS VINTAGE RACING.