Current brain hurricane!!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, alfa-digest@mailgate.wizvax.net
Subject: Current brain hurricane!!
From: estorhok@ford.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 08:11:11 -0500
I have come up with the perfect vintage package for an Alfa owner:  find
one of the Alfa powered sports racers (which are out there- thanks for the
info)- small, light, agile, reasonable power, SIMPLE.  So they are somewhat
rare- so what- this is a "dream"...

Tow car:  From the '60s either a Giulia Station Wagon (or estate- whatever you
call them at your home), or one of the Alfa vans.  Both modified to handle
the extra load: bigger engine, cooling pack, etc...

So you have a simple car to race with, and a vintage car with lots of storage
to tow with- perfect combination!!!  (I'm sure I'm not the first with an idea
lile this...)

Must be winter here in Michigan- my mind is beginning to wander.. :)

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI