Re: [TR] Scratched TRF Alloy Drums

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Scratched TRF Alloy Drums
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:38:12 -0400
"how hard is it to open a box?"

Judging by the number of slashed items I've found in things shipped to me,
and on the shelves of stores, quite difficult these days.  Honestly, I think
a fair  bit of this problem is the new box knives everyone likes.  They
stick the blade way out, unlike box cutters of old.

Equally, vendors seem to have a heck of a time understanding how to pack
things to ship.  I've had them fold up head gaskets to stuff them into small
boxes, kink speedo cables and hard lines, etc.

And then there's the determination of the shipping companies to destroy
every package they can.

===     http://www.vtr.org